October 23, 2013

Johnson & Johnson Haul!

I'm lucky enough to have a family member working at Johnson & Johnson who can get me discounted products, so without further ado here's my pretty massive J&J haul!


Back row L to R: Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions, ROC Repairing Lip Care, Benadryl Nighttime, Reactine Extra Strength, Polysporin Daily Lip Care

Middle row L to R: Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream, ROC Soft Smoothing Scrub, ROC Double Action Eye Make-up Remover, Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo, Aveeno Positively Nourishing Shine Conditioner, Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes (x2)

Front row L to R: Tylenol Cold Daytime, Tylenol Cold Nighttime, Benadryl Allergy, Clean & Clear Splash Wildberry & Guava Morning Burst Body Wash, Johnson's Baby Shampoo

So I haven't had a chance to try everything here so far, but I do have some favs among them!

ROC Repairing Lip Care: this is a repurchase, and one of my favourite lip balms on the market! I just wish it was scented!

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo: I actually have oily hair so I was a bit scared of this one. OMG, my hair has never felt softer! Even without any conditioner! This also helped calm my irritated scalp, so even more points!

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: I've bought these before, easy to use on those nights you're in a rush and also feel soothing to the skin!

Johnson's Baby Shampoo: I bought this to use as a brush cleaner substitute, and I loved the results I got! Lots of foam and helped soften my make-up brushes! Not to mention I think this did a better job cleaning my brushes than other brush cleaners I've tried in the past!

Have you tried any of these products? Have any recommendations for J&J brand products I should try?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment