May 03, 2014

April Empties!

April wasn't my best month for empties, but you'll be surprised by the theme I think!


L to R: Ducray Squanorm Shampoo, Secret Clinical Strength Anti-perspirant in Ooh-la-la Lavender

Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: same as the last time, see review here. Still a fav! Have already repurchased!

Secret Clinical Strength Anti-perspirant in Ooh-la-la Lavender: similar review to here, however I enjoy this scent more than the regular scent!


Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: I love these wipes for those nights when I just want to get into bed as fast as possible! These are fast, effective, and gentle! These are my favourite make-up removing wipes, however they aren't quite as good as Lancôme Bi-Facil, which is my HG eye make-up remover. I also love the Nighttime version of these!


Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo in Nectarine and White Ginger: I love this scent! I also feel like this shampoo didn't completely strip my hair clean (in a good way, my hair was softer after using this shampoo than other shampoos). Although my hair isn't damaged, I really enjoyed this shampoo and will likely repurchase it in the future!

So there you have it, my 4 empties from April (at least they're all full-size)!

What products did you use up in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment