June 07, 2014

May Empties

Better late than never!

Here's what I used up in May:


Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: From this haul. Same as my review in April Empties.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara: From this haul. I really liked this mascara, it wasn't clumpy, felt soft on my eyelashes and delivered volume and length! It also didn't smudge or cause raccoon eyes! As I have a larger sample size, I'm going to get through that before I determine if I will be repurchasing.

 
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue: From this haul. Sephora describes the fragrance as the following: "Sicilian citron, bluebell, granny smith apple, jasmine sambac, bamboo, white rose, cedarwood, amber, musk". I'd describe it as a citrusy, light, fresh scent, perfect for summer! Reading the description above I wouldn't have guessed I'd like this fragrance as much as I did. Very fresh and refreshing, I wear this on mornings when I'm looking for lightness in my day! Since I have loads of perfume samples + full-size bottles to get through, I'm not sure if I'll purchase this one, but I will definitely keep it in mind!
 
Sensodyne Whitening plus Tartar Fighting Toothpaste: It does the job, but it isn't my favourite toothpaste, the flavour of the Pro-namel is much nicer in my opinion. I will not be repurchasing.
 
 

Caramel & brown sugar Body & Shower Gel: The last of the no-name body washes! This scent was perfect for fall, very sweet smelling! As I've said before these shower gels are nothing special and I won't be repurchasing.



Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: See review here. This is the best anti-dandruff shampoo I've tried! Have already repurchased.


Bath & Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel: I love BBW's hand sanitizers, and this scent was awesome! I really like this and will consider repurchasing at Christmastime!


Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo: From this haul. I really love how soft my hair is after using this shampoo! My hair feels silky, soft, and light! I really enjoying using this shampoo when I'm alternating between Squanorm and Elution. I have a back-up, but will definitely considering repurchasing!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment