March 12, 2015

Makeup Haul from The Bay

I was tempted by several items on sale at The Bay recently and put in an online order!


Top L to R: Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 07, Lancome Visionnaire, Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam, Calvin Klein Enless Euphoria

Bottom L to R: Origins Let Us Glow Set, Clinique Party Lips and Nails Set

Here's a closer look at the sets:


L to R: Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony, Different Nail Enamel in Hi Sweetie, Different Nail Enamel in A Hot Date, Chubby Stick in Voluptuous Violet


L to R: GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer, GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, DrinkUp Lip Balm in Berry Splash, and GinZing Brightening Mascara

I'm saving the foundation for the summer when my skin is a bit darker, as the shade looks darker in real life than it did online. I love the Clinique set - chubby lip pencils + nail polish - I'm always in! And the bag is super cute! Also I love that the Origins set is the same cost as just the GinZing moisturizer is normally - what a deal!

Have you picked up anything recently?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment