July 02, 2015

June Empties!

And through June the toothpaste trend continues!


L to R: Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Cool Peppermint, Butter London Powder Room Acetone-Free Lacquer Remover

Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Cool Peppermint: I really liked this toothpaste, the lighter gel texture that I usually prefer plus it's effective at freshening breath!

Butter London Powder Room Acetone-Free Lacquer Remover: As you can see, there is still a bit left in the bottle, however this last couple of mms is completely ineffective on even the most basic cream polishes. It wasn't always like that and did a decent job at non-glitter polish removal. However, at the price point I expect to be able to remove all types of polish! Therefore I will not be repurchasing.


L to R: Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes, Wet N' Wild Fast Dry Top Coat

Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes: I didn't find this stung my eyes as much as remembered in this review. However I do still prefer Neutrogena wipes. 

Wet N' Wild Fast Dry Top Coat: This still has 1/3 of the top coat left, however it is a gloopy, thick, stringy mess now. Basically unusable unless I want to wreck my nails. Before it turned into this mess it was a great top coat, really fast drying and shiny! I would likely repurchase the full-size when I finish up my backlog of top coats currently on hand!

What products did you use up in June?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment