January 06, 2016

My Fav NOTD from 2015

Keeping up with the theme of reflecting on 2015, I wanted to pick out my top 10 fav NOTDs from 2015! Again in order from oldest to newest!


Sephora Formula X A+ with nails inc. Old Bond Street (original post). Spunky and fun!


Glam Polish Isengard (original post). Love the name, love the colour, and the holo is breathtaking!


Deborah Lippmann It's Raining Men with Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow (original post). Super classy and can't believe it's a one coater!


Anna Sui Minnie Mouse 300 Nail Colour N (original post). Cute and sweet!


Wet N' Wild Cosmopolitan with butter London Jack the Lad (original post). Surprising that this throwback drugstore polish goes so well with a high end one!


Arcane Lacquer Erudite Charm (original post). Love the name and the combination here!


Sephora by OPI All That Jasmine with Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams with Sephora by OPI Your Wish Is My Command (original post). A super summery skittlette NOTD, plus Your Wish Is My Command has to be one of my favourite colours!


Deborah Lippmann Through The Fire (original post). Classic and elegant. Love.


Color Club Lady Holiday with nails inc. George Street (original post). Color Club Lady Holiday makes the Fav list again! I just love this grey polish, so versatile and understated!


Seche Nostalgic with Julep Judi (original post). Another one-coater makes the list! Vampy purples (or really purples of any kind) are usually my fav once the weather gets cold!

More indies, more single colour NOTDs, more variety in brands! I think 2015 NOTDs were pretty diverse if I do say so myself!

What was your favourite NOTD for 2015?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment