February 01, 2016

January Empties!

Prepare yourself! I did quite well in January!


L to R: Ducray Elution Shampoo, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Dual Blast Toothpaste

Ducray Elution Shampoo: Same as original review here. Will continue to purchase!

Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Dual Blast Toothpaste: This was much foamier than the non Dual Blast version, but it kept breath fresh so I can't complain! I'm not tied down to any one toothpaste, still searching for the best!


L to R: Clean & Clear Splash Wildberry & Guava Morning Burst Body Wash, Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes Oil-Free

Clean & Clear Splash Wildberry & Guava Morning Burst Body Wash: See review here. Still like the scent a lot, but don't love the formula as much as Dove's.

Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes Oil-Free: See my updated review here. Will repurchase as necessary (still prefer Neutrogena though)


L to R: Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Vanilla Bean Noel, Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer, Swisspers Make-Offs Cotton Squares

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Vanilla Bean Noel: Still my favourite formula of anti-bacterial hand gel! This is a basic sweet vanilla scent! Really enjoyed! Will continue to repurchase in various scents!

Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer: I bought this in a tarte set of primers from Sephora a while back. I don't wear eye shadow everyday, and I don't wear primer under all eye shadow. So this took me a while to finish up. Also I was surprised at how a little went a long way here! It goes on white and leaves a slight white cast to your eyes. I don't know about the 12-hr wear time, but it did an acceptable job of helping my eye shadow last! I'm not sure I'll repurchase because I'm perfectly happy with elf's $1 eye primer. But this was nice!

Swisspers Make-Offs Cotton Squares: These are similar to these, but a larger square shaped cotton pad. Still generic, but did a better job at polish removal with less fluff. Still not my favourite, but they did the job!


L to R: Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash Blue Fig & Orange Blossom, Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Sport Fresh Antiperspirant, RoC Enydrial Repairing Lip Care

Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash Blue Fig & Orange Blossom: I really enjoyed this one! Not only does it add moisture into my skin in the shower, but I was surprised to find myself drawn to a floral scent! I really liked this scent, made me look forward to showering! Will consider repurchasing after I use up 4 more body washes (I have quite the hoard...)

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Sport Fresh Antiperspirant: As you know, I really like the Secret Clinical Strength clear gel formula, this scent isn't my favourite, but I feel fresh on most days with this!

RoC Enydrial Repairing Lip Care: I really liked this lip balm, it did a reasonable job of moisturizing dry, chapped lips. I do prefer scented or flavoured lip balms, and this is a boring unscented, clear lip balm. However this would be ideal for sensitive users. Will consider repurchase after I use up 2 more lip balms.


L to R: elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain, REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara in Very Black

elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain: I bought this for $3 on a Walmart trip a few summers back. The colour was wayyy too yellow for me, but I didn't mind the light coverage and the benefit of SPF 20 was nice too. If I didn't have 7 other face products on the go (with other multiples sitting in the cupboard waiting for their turn), I would probably buy another shade of this. As my hoarding situation is out of control, I will consider repurchasing after I finish up 5 skin products.

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: From this haul. I got 2 uses out of this mask sample. The first use I thought it was quite good, my face looked fresh the next day. The 2nd time I used it, I was slightly repulsed by the orange-ish booger quality it looked like I smeared all over my face. And, it irritated my skin that time as well (and I followed the directions and only kept it on for 15 minutes). This might be partially my fault as obviously I received this sample in 2013... Anyways I will not purchase the fullsize.

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara in Very Black: See full review here. Probably my favourite drugstore mascara! Will consider repurchasing when my mascara hoard is down to only 3 (who knows how long that'll take...)

Whew! I had a productive month! 11 full-size products and 2 deluxe-size products finished up!

Big pat on the back for me!

Did you finish up any products?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment