June 10, 2013

End of May Sephora Haul!

From L to R: VIB Stila set, Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Pink Flush, REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, Sephora Collection Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in 24 Surfer Babe, Sephora Favorites Lash Stash, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme, OCC Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer Set in Grandma, and Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
 
 
So I'd been eyeing the OCC Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer Set for sometime, having wanted to try out a Lip Tar, but being unable to justify the price of a single Lip Tar, so this set was perfect to try out a Lip Tar and basically get a $3 OCC nail polish. The Lip Tar was a bit more orange than I expected, but I love the brush and the feel of the Lip Tar, not as drying as other lip stain products. Also, you can definitely increase or decrease the intensity of the colour by adding more product or using less.
 
 
 
The Sephora Collection Colorful Blush were in the sale section for $7 each, so I decided to pick up Pink Flush, since the price couldn't be beat & I think blush would be a great addition to an everyday or special occasion makeup look. Surprisingly this is the first blush I've bought!

I also found Sephora's eye pencils cost only $11 and the variety of shades was awesome! Reviews online compared these pencils to Urban Decay, so I decided for $11 I'd give this one in Surfer Babe, a peacock blue, a shot. The pencil arrived broken so I'll have to sharpen it before using, the color looks amazing though! Unlike anything I currently own.

For my online code, I decided to go with VIBSTILA which included Stila's waterproof mascara and 2 lip glazes (which I already knew I loved). The 3 items came packaged in a pretty sheer pink bag that can be reused for gifts. Since this was free this was awesome!
 


 
 Having passed on the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash at Christmas, I decided to shill out the $30 for this set of 5 mini mascaras with a voucher to purchase the full-size of your favourite mascara of this set instore.  I have a few mascaras to finish up before starting on these, but I still think this was a good deal!
 


The 3 free samples I received with this order were: REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask (0.17 oz, very generous for a free sample), Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme, and Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium Beige.
I requested the Amazing Cosmetics Foundation in Medium Beige, so I'm guessing the concealer will be too dark for my skin tone, so this might be given away to someone who can use it.
 
Have you done any big hauls recently? Do you like Sephora's brand of cosmetics?
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment