June 05, 2013

NOTD: June 5, 2013

I finally got around to trying the polish from my May Julep Maven box! If you're interested in learning more about becoming a Julep Maven see this post

This is Julep's Alice, I used my Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat for the base & tops of this look.

For the May Julep box I deviated from my usual It Girl box to the Boho Glam box, mostly because I thought Alice was so freaking beautiful. It definitely did not disappoint me!
Love the light lilac colour with the slight metallic sheen that this polish has! I actually liked it better in real life than in Julep's pictures!

Are you a Maven? If you're interested in becoming a maven click the link on the left side of my blog so that I can get rewards points for referring you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment