July 11, 2013

July 11 Mini-Haul!

As some of you might already know, Sephora is selling Urban Decay's Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for 50% off!
I was at my local Sephora recently and wanted to check them out, only to be unable to find the so called deal in either the sale section or in the Urban Decay section.  Luckily a lovely helpful Sephora associate offered to help me.  I explained the deal to her and told her that online it said they in stock at this location, extremely skeptically she told me she'd go talk to her manager and figure it out.  A few minutes later she came back with a handful of the colours available at that location, extremely surprised that I had somehow known the sales better than anyone working at Sephora (I'm a Sephora addict of it's actually not surprising, lol)
I picked Lucky and Crash and after trying them both I'm kicking myself for not picking up more!

 
 
Crash is a deep eggplant purple with silver micro-glitter
Lucky is a deep copper
 
These have turned me into an Urban Decay believer! Not only are these THE BEST eyeliners I've tried (and I have at least 20 eyeliners from various brands) they are super pigmented and definitely worth the $23 CAD price tag.
 
Since I'm being "good" and trying not to buy much more make up, I'm hoping that Urban Decay will have a Fall or Christmas set of eyeliners so I can try out a bunch more colours!
 
Have you seen any amazing deals lately? Share in the comments!
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment