July 23, 2013

NOTD: July 23, 2013 Royal Baby Edition!

In honour of William and Kate's new baby boy here's a baby blue NOTD!


This is 4 coats of Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams (from this haul) over my Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat, and 1 coat of NYC 255A over top all except the accent nail.

This was a frustrating polish to work with, 4 coats is 2 coats more than I'm used to. However, I love this colour, so I guess I'll just have to save it for days when there's time for a longer mani.

I'll also admit that I was half way through painting my nails when the news was announced so I either jinxed the baby's gender with my nail colour choice or I just picked the right day for baby blue!

I wonder when we'll learn the baby's name, any guesses?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment