September 28, 2013

Mini Haul: September 28, 2013

Had to do some exploring of the shops around my new apartment, and ended up with a mini-haul!


The Perfect Pair of Orly polish was found at Winners for $9.99, as a huge fan of Orly's formula and colour selection, I had to pick up these gorgeous shades!
The Rimmel London Scandaleyes Pencil (in Witness White) was on sale at Shopper's Drugmart for $4.99. I've heard great things about these pencils and wanted to try out the white one as an eyeshadow base (since NYX Milk is not readily available near me).


The Orly on the left is Opposites Attract (a magnetic polish, my first) its a deep blue based purple with silver flecks, perfect for winter!
The Orly on the right is Beautiful Disaster (I think from a Kelly Clarkson collection?), I love this shade of purple, just enough pink and just enough purple!

Have you picked up anything lately?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment