November 07, 2013

November 7 Haul


Back row: Sephora Dare to Flair and Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics
Middle row: Zoya Giovanna, L'Oreal The Mystic's Fortune, NYC Greenwich Village, KIT Retractable Lip Brush
Front row: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil Honey Nectar, NYX Retractable Eyeliner Silver


I've been wanting a retractable lip brush for a while now and this was on sale at Rexall for $7.49 so I picked it up


I love lip pencils and wanted to try out this one from NYX, I love the colour a mix between pink and coral.  I threw in the eyeliner as well since it was buy one get one 50% off


Sephora by OPI On Stage, Sephora by OPI Skinny Jeans, Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain, Dear, Zoya Giovanna, L'Oreal The Mystic's Fortune, and NYC Greenwich Village

I found all of these (except the L'Oreal was found for $3 at Dollarama and the NYC was picked up at Rexall) at Marshall's and had to have them! On Stage has been on my to-buy list for a while now, and I've been loving all the swatches of Giovanna on various blogs I follow so picked it up when I spotted it on display.

Have you made any beauty purchases lately? Planning on taking advantage of Sephora's 20% off code, let me know what you buy!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment