November 03, 2013

October Empties

Only used up three products this month :( I will try to reduce more in November.


Sephora Mango Smoothing Body Scrub: I bought this last November to get a Sephora purchase over $75 to get free shipping. I actually love the scent, tropical and fruity! I also love how my legs feel after using this, very soft and smooth! However, it did not completely eliminate my ingrown hairs, so I am trying out other exfoliants before deciding whether or not I will repurchase this.


Givenchy Very Irresistible: I got this as a sample from this haul. This scent is a bit too flowery for me, but I did use it up to the last drop. A great mysterious scent!


The Body Shop Exotic Shower Gel: I have had this for wayyy too long (The Body Shop has rebranded several times since this look).  I love the scent, but I don't think it's carried anymore.  The Body Shop's shower gels are great, but a bit pricey for my budget.

What products did you use up in October?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment