January 05, 2014

December Empties

This might just be the saddest month of empties. December had me travelling for work and then sick with a cold, so I did not use up as much products as I would have liked. The good news is that I think January will be a much better empties month!


Prada Candy (from this haul): I actually really liked this perfume, it's a sweet vanilla-caramel scent with slight muskiness to it, sweet and sexy! I have already picked up another sample of this, and who knows I might even buy the full size!


Sephora Anti-shine Foundation Primer: I received this back in last year's It Kits. I do actually really like how this feels and think it does a decent job smoothing my face. I'm not sure how much the anti-shine part works since I do have an oily complexion and this didn't completely mattify my face. This might be a repurchase once I'm done testing my primers since I didn't hate this and it didn't have any adverse effects on my skin.

So there you have it. My empties post for December. I promise January will be more productive!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment