September 16, 2014

Julep August Maven Box

More shopping! Definitely a sign of a true makeup addict, I can't resist good deals!
 

L to R: $10 off code, Queen Anne, Bare Face Cleansing Oil, Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer, Phone sticker/cleaner
 
This month I opted for the Beauty Trailblazers box, as I've heard great things about the cleansing oil, I'm on the hunt for a new face primer and I couldn't say no to the purple glitter that is Queen Anne.
 
The only item I've tried so far is the phone sticker, which was okay, ultimately I took it off my phone as it was bothering me to hold the phone with the sticker on it.
 
I did order the September Maven box, but have yet to receive it, seems like Julep's shipping is taking a lot longer than it used to.
 
Which maven box did you choose for August?
 
Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment