September 21, 2014

September Sephora Haul!

I spent some more money...
 
 
L to R: Lip Tar Metallic Test Tube Role Model (Primer, Pleasure Model, and Role Model), Formula X - The Two Summer (Bionic, At Your Own Risk), nails inc. Trafalgar Crescent, Sephora Collection Colorful Universal Atomizer Amethyst, and Pink Sugar Rollerball
 

L to R: Very Irresistible Givenchy, Kate Somerville HydraClear Hydrating Acne Gel, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White, Formula X Brainchild, Glamglow Thirstymud, bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

I've been loving the OCC lip tars, pleasure model actually works on my fair skin tone and isn't too light to wash me out completely! I'm loving getting to try a new brand of nail polish - Formula X. I also love that Sephora threw in 2 extra sample packets with my order!

Have you bought anything lately?

Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment