April 19, 2015

March Empties!

Better late than never right? Here are my empties from March! And they're all full-sized!


L to R: Ducray Squanorm Shampoo, Dr. Scholl's Odour Destroyers All Day Deodorant

Ducray Squanorm Shampoo: still the best anti-dandruff shampoo I've tried. See original review here.

Dr. Scholl's Odour Destroyers All Day Deodorant: I'll admit, my feet get smelly when they're in nylons all day at work - I spray this generously over my feet in the morning before getting dressed and it keeps the smell at bay and helps my dress shoes last longer. I've repurchased but might want to check out other brands.


L to R: Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo, Manitoulin Island Creations Foaming Bath Oil in Sweet Pea

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Moisturize Shampoo: See original review here.

Manitoulin Island Creations Foaming Bath Oil in Sweet Pea: I think this came in a prize bag - this is a locally-made bath oil, the company doesn't appear to have a website, so the only way I could repurchase would be to head up to Erin and checkout the storefront. I like the concept of a foaming bath oil, however given my busy schedule I haven't had a bath in years. I used this mostly as a foaming shower gel and it did the trick - a little goes a long way with this type of formula. The scent of sweet pea was spicy yet fresh to my nose, but not something I would buy again.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment