May 03, 2015

April Empties!

I think I did quite well with empties this month! 4 full-size products, 1 deluxe-size, and 1 sample!


L to R: philosophy The Gingerbread Man Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, Lancome Defincils High Definition Mascara

philosophy The Gingerbread Man Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: I found this on sale at Winners after the holidays were over for $5! Although gingerbread isn't my favourite scent I was happy to try out philosophy's formula! I liked this best as a shower gel, but on lazy days it was nice as a shampoo as well! The scent wasn't pure gingerbread to me, but more fresh ginger mixed with some sweetness to it. After trying this out, I've picked up a sampler set of 3 various scents, I like the formula, but won't repurchase this scent.

Lancome Defincils High Definition Mascara: I received this in last year's Sephora Favourites Lash Stash To Go (see original post here). This is definitely in my top 3 mascaras found in the kit! I loved that this didn't clump and made my lashes longer! Just as good as the Hypnose formula! Will definitely consider purchasing (especially when a good Lancome GWP event is on!)


L to R: Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-one Cleansing Wipes, Degree Clinical Motion Sense Anti-perspirant, DKNY My NY, Softlips Sweet Moisturizing Lip Balm

Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-one Cleansing Wipes: these are quite similar to Neutrogena's blue packaged make up removing wipes. Effective and gentle! I will definitely repurchase!

Degree Clinical Motion Sense Anti-perspirant: Your basic run of the mill deodorant, and doesn't touch Secret Clinical Strength in terms of effectiveness.

DKNY My NY: I received this sample in this haul. The notes include: Egyptian Jasmine, Freesia, Raspberry, Pink Pepper, and Patchouli. As someone who enjoys fruity, sweet perfumes. This wasn't my favourite. Too much floral for my tastes! I will not purchase.

Softlips Sweet Moisturizing Lip Balm: This was a go-to lip balm for me! I love the sweet french vanilla scent, and the small size to ensure I'm not also moisturizing my whole face! I have several other lip balms to finish up before buying anything new, but I would consider picking this up again!

What products did you use up in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment