May 01, 2015

Marshalls Finds!


L to R: Lavanila Vanilla Passionfruit, Lavanila Vanilla Blackberry, Seche Nostalgic, Stila Smudge Crayon in Antique

These were all great deals! The full-size rollerballs were $12 each, the Seche was on clearance for $3, and the Smudge Crayon was $10. All steals!

I am loving both scents! Vanilla Passionfruit is right up my alley with its sweet, fruity fragrance, however I find the scent fades away quickly on me. Vanilla Blackberry is darker but still fruity and sweet and it will last a lot longer with my body chemistry. The first day I wore Vanilla Blackberry I got so many compliments!
The eye crayon is nice, the colour is less rose gold than I expected, but it lasts all day and doesn't have creasing issues so it's a winner!

What amazing deals have you found lately? Gotta love Marshalls!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment