August 17, 2014

US Mini-haul!

I recently took a shopping trip into the States and picked up a few goodies! Total cost was less than $10! Not bad considering nails inc. polish retails for closer to $12 in Canada!
 
 
L to R: Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Bond Street, elf Essential Lip Gloss Stick in Sangria Starters, elf Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing, elf Essential Eyelid Primer
 
Pretty much everything here was trying out new things, I have more than a few nails inc. polish, but seeing this Gel Effect bright purple for $4 was a no-brainer, hopefully it turns out as super shiny as it advertises! The lip gloss stick I have in a different shade, but wanted to try the non-shimmery colour as well wanting to expand my vampy lip collection! I love eye shadow pencils and figured I'd get this elf offering to compare against Tarte and NYX (nope, not really the same...you get what you pay for here), and I have the elf Mineral Eyelid Primer, so figured why not pick up a backup from their cheaper line?
 
I wish elf was more widely available in Canada, as they do have a number of great products for awesome prices!
 
Have you found any good deals recently? What about products that don't live up to your expectations?
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment