November 30, 2014

November Empties!

Nothing too exciting in this month's empties, but at least I freed up some space for all the orders I've placed! Black Friday was tempting for me, and I'll be sharing what I bought when they arrive!

But for now here are my empties!


L to R: Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes, Secret Clinical Invisible Solid Anti-perspirant in Completely Clean, Compliments Premiere Quality Cotton Pads

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes: Yup, I'm still using these Neutrogena wipes! Review is same as April Empties.

Secret Clinical Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant in Completely Clean: Review is same as September Empties.

Compliments Premiere Quality Cotton Pads: Review is same as May Empties.


KIT Strengthening Nail Polish Remover: This is quite possibly the worst nail polish remover I've EVER tried. Yes. Ever! For average creme finish nail polish I would have to use up about 6 or 7 soaked cotton pads in order to remove the polish. I don't have time for that. I won't even tell you how long this product took to remove glitter and foil polish! NEVER AGAIN!


L to R: Dermadoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Body Scrub, Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion in White Citrus

Dermadoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Body Scrub: I received this foil from a Sephora purchase. This exfoliating scrub is best applied to dry skin and is supposed to treat red bumps. I used this packet on the top quarter of my arms where I suffer from red bumps as well as all over my legs which are dry due to the winter conditions and I'm prone to ingrown hairs. No immediate improvement upon this one usage, but I could feel the beads working and don't think this is the worst exfoliant I've ever used.

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion in White Citrus: Unfortunately BBW no longer makes this moisturizing anti-bacterial, because these are life savers in the winter! During the winter months I'll use this as a substitute for my usual BBW anti-bacterial gel. The scent isn't my favourite, a bit too floral for my nose, but if BBW brought these back I would definitely purchase more!

What products did you use up in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment