November 09, 2014

Sephora Haul!

I noticed a bunch of goodies in Sephora's sale section recently and couldn't resist a haul!
 
 
L to R: Tarte Lipsurgence in Amused, OCC Pro's Picks Lip Tar Set, Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara
 
 
Clockwise from Top: Clear, Radiate, Femme, Electric Grandma, Authentic
 

L to R: Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Balm, Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment, Nails Inc Galaxy in Knightsbridge Road, Formula X in Juju

Everything I bought was on sale at the time, I paid $76 for this haul, and used the VIBFRESH code for the deluxe Fresh products!

I was a bit sad that Sephora did not include the 3 free samples with my order, as at the time I'd picked out Kat von D Makeup Removing Wipes and MUFE Eyeshadow as 2 of my 3 free samples, so I missed out on trying out these products.

All the lip products are quite bright, so I've yet to try them all out, but I'm happy to have a backup Korres mascara, and 2 new and unique nail polish!

I put in my order for the Sephora 20% off sale today and look forward to sharing that with you soon!

Did you pick up anything from Sephora during the sale? What'd you get?

Thanks for reading!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment